The 9th LNCI summit will be held outdoors at the wonderful Stratford Ecological Center. It will be participant-led, and will be facilitated by the very thoughtful Chris Kloth, who will be utilizing Open Space Technology, an inspiring meeting method that is attendee driven, thoughtful and effective. Below is a preliminary summit agenda. We will be fine tuning our agenda as the summit draws closer. We can’t wait to see you!
8:15 – 8:30 Check in at Stratford Ecological Center, Continental breakfast, networking.
8:30 – 8:45 LNCI Welcome in the Main Tent
8:45 – 9:30 Introduction to Open Space Technology and participants generate session topics
9:40 – 10:40 Session One
10:50 – 11:50 Session Two
noon to 12:50 Boxed lunch and Story Corps-style Recording booth open
1:00 – 2:00 Session Three
2:10 – 3:00 Closing Circle
Highlights of the Summit
* Story Corps-style Video Recording Booth to tell your story, record a promo for your organization, or share an insight from the day to take back. Use our “PadCaster” setup.
* All attendees will receive the Summit Summaries (after the summit) comprising all of the great ideas shared on that day
* The Ohio Outdoor Bill of Rights
* Live Music
* Enjoying the beautiful grounds at Stratford Ecological Center complete with greenhouse, farm animals, apiary, woods, fields and trails
* Collaborating with attendees from a variety of fields (parks, education, medicine/health, gov’t, etc.)
* A delicious, locally sourced boxed lunch